Casino Visit Limit limits the number of visits per calendar month an individual can make to the casinos in Singapore. This is only available for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
1. Voluntary Visit Limit
A voluntary visit limit can be applied to curb an individual's excessive visits to the casino. To apply, please click
here. [Note: this safeguard is applicable only to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents]
2. Family Visit Limit
Immediate family members can apply to limit his/her family member’s monthly casino visits. This is to protect the family from further harm caused by an individual’s gambling habits.
3. Third Party Visit Limit
NCPG may impose a visit limit on individuals who are casino patrons and are deemed to be financially vulnerable.
You may apply to revoke your Third Party Visit Limit upon a change in your circumstances. Please refer
here for the revocation procedure.
The Third Party Visit Limit is a measure targeted at protecting financially vulnerable locals who are visiting the casino. It is meant to help financially vulnerable individuals who visit the casino limit their gambling before it progresses to a gambling addiction and they become financially distressed..
For severe cases, NCPG may impose an exclusion order instead of a visit limit.
The Third Party Visit Limit is imposed by NCPG. There is no need to apply.
here to watch a short video on Third Party Visit Limit.
here for the procedure.
Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents may apply to limit their visits to the casino per month by applying for a Voluntary Visit Limit. The application is
free and can be made in the following ways:
In person: Apply in person at the
NCPG* if you do not have a Singpass.
Alternatively, if you have a Singpass but require assistance on how to submit your application online, you may contact NCPG at 6354 8154 or walk in to NCPG office*. You may also wish to visit the Public Service Centre @ Our Tampines Hub (PSC@OTH) if this location is more convenient.
Your Voluntary Visit Limit takes effect immediately upon your submission online. *Counter service is available on appointment basis only.
Family members can apply to limit the number of times a gambler in their family can visit the casinos in a calendar month.
Who can make this application?
The application process takes approximately three weeks. Please refer
here for the procedure.
Steps to Increase/Decrease my
1. To vary the number of visits you have applied, please call NCPG at 6354
8154 to provide your contact information.
2. Applicant will be given an appointment date to NCPG to complete the
application in a follow-up call.
3. Applicant completes appointment at NCPG.
4. Applicant will be advised on the effective date of the new limit.
Steps to Revoke
1. To revoke, please call NCPG at 6354 8154. NCPG will refer you to an agency for problem gambling assessment (clinical assessment and counselling if necessary).
2. Applicant to contact the appointed agency to arrange for an appointment after three working days.
3. Applicant completes appointment at referred agency.
4. Applicant will be advised on the effective date of the revocation.