Apply Self-Exclusion (For Individuals)
Individuals may apply to exclude themselves from one or more of the following gambling activities in Singapore:
- Casinos (Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands)
- Jackpot machine rooms at private clubs
- Online gambling with Singapore Pools
Is there a minimum duration for the Self-Exclusion?
We require applicants to be on the exclusion for at least a year before they apply to revoke.
Is there a minimum age to apply for the Self-Exclusion?
You will need to be at least 21 years of age to apply for the exclusion.
How do I apply?
If you require assistance on how to submit your application, you may contact NCPG at 6354 8154. You may also wish to visit the ServiceSG Centres at the following locations:
- Our Tampines Hub
- Nee Soon Central CC
- Kampong Chai Chee CC
- The Frontier CC
What happens after I submit the application?
The Self-Exclusion takes immediate effect after submission and will remain in force until it is revoked by the Council.
You will be banned from the following (whichever is applicable):
- Entering or remaining on all casino premises; or taking part in any gaming in all casino premises; and/or
- Entering or remaining on all jackpot machine rooms1 in private clubs except to perform work2 within any of those rooms; or taking part in any gaming in all jackpot machine rooms; and/or
- Accessing Singapore Pools account-related3 services if you are an existing account holder; and opening an account subsequently if you are not an existing account holder.
Can I apply to revoke my Self-Exclusion once I fulfil the one-year criteria?
Please click on the links below to find out more about the revocation procedures.
1“Jackpot machine rooms” refer to gaming machine rooms under the Gambling Control Act.
2This refers to the scope of “defined work” under the Casino Control Act.3This refers to general remote gambling under the Gambling Control Act.