Revoke Family Exclusion Order
Individuals may apply to revoke their Family Exclusion Order after being on the safeguard for at least one year and when there is a substantial change to the relevant circumstances since the order was made. The Family Exclusion Order will remain in force until it is revoked successfully.
Who can apply?
- Respondent (i.e., the excluded person)
- Immediate Family Members* of Respondent
*Family members must be at least 21 years old, and include spouse, children, parents, and siblings.
How do I apply?
Please log in with your Singpass to proceed with your Family Exclusion Order Revocation application.
If you require assistance on how to submit your application, you may contact NCPG at 6354 8154.
What information do I need to provide?
The Respondent should get ready the following documents to upload during the application:
- Latest IRAS Notice of Assessment/Pay Slips for the past 3 months
- Bank Statements for the past 3 months
- Latest CPF Contribution History
- Credit Bureau Singapore Report and Personal Bureau Individual Credit Report (Click here for instructions on how to retrieve the report(s))
- Any other financial documents (e.g., SGX investments, ACRA registration of business)
Please ensure that the documents uploaded are in JPEG, JPG, PNG or PDF format and not exceeding 5 MB each.
What happens after I submit the application?
- Respondent will be required to make an appointment for a harm assessment at NCPG’s appointed agency, Resilienz Clinic.
- Family Exclusion Order Applicant / family members of the Respondent in NCPG’s record will be contacted by the counsellor to gather more information about the Respondent and changes in circumstances.
- Additionally, if the application is made by the Respondent, the Council will need to give permission before the application can proceed to the next stage.
What happens after the interviews and assessments are completed?
If the Council grants permission for the application to be made, or if an application is made by a supportive family member, a hearing will be scheduled to hear the affected parties.
How long does it take for the NCPG to decide if the Family Exclusion Order can be revoked?
The duration depends on how soon the revocation procedures are completed. Most applications take about 6 months to complete.