Appeal Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit
Individuals may apply to appeal against their Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit within 30 days of the order. The Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit will remain in force until it is revoked successfully.
How do I apply?
Please log in with your Singpass to apply to appeal against the Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit .
If you require assistance on how to submit your application, you may contact NCPG at 6354 8154.
What information should I provide？
Please get ready the following documents to upload during the application:
- Latest IRAS Notice of Assessment/Pay Slips for the past 3 months
- Bank Statements for the past 3 months
- Latest CPF Contribution History
- Credit Bureau Singapore Report and Personal Bureau Individual Credit Report (Click here for instructions on how to retrieve the report(s))
- Any other financial documents (e.g., SGX investments, ACRA registration of business)
Please ensure that the documents uploaded are in JPEG, JPG, PNG or PDF format and not exceeding 5 MB each.
What happens after I submit the application?
The Council review your application and decide whether the Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit should be varied, revoked or confirmed.