Submit Family Referee Form
Individuals may indicate a family member as a family referee in their following submissions:
- Declaration of Indebtedness / Non-indebtedness
- Object Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit
- Appeal Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit
- Revoke / Vary Third Party Exclusion Order / Visit Limit
Why does NCPG need to speak to family referee?
Family support is one of the factors that NCPG considers in the application. Your submission will help NCPG understand better about the applicant's casino visits and financial situation.
How do I submit the family referee form?
- Please log in with your Singpass to submit the family referee form.
- After login, click on “Application” to view the dropdown options.
- Under “Third Party”, click on “Family Referee Form”.
If you require assistance on how to submit the family referee form, you may contact NCPG at 6354 8154.